Access network through modem

Yi Kong ykong at kenosha.lib.wi.us
Wed Feb 16 09:41:31 EST 2000

Hi, I posted this question several days ago, now comes some detail. In brief, our library want to use a special modem with MNP10 EC protocol to connect to the bookmobile through a cellular connection. I installed REMOTE ACCESS SERVICE MODULE on a NT workstation and let remote access service running. I also gave the users dialing up right. But every time dialing, the client always get "server doesn't respond to a network request". I tried DHCP, as well as static IP, but got same result.

Any help will be appreciated

Yi Kong
Kenosha Public Library
Kenosha, WI 53141