[WEB4LIB] curious web design

"Rodrigue, Réal" rodrigue.real at uqam.ca
Tue Feb 15 15:14:10 EST 2000

I agree that it looks a bit odd. But I have seen a few other sites (and FEW
is the appropriate word) where this method of linked is used; I can't
remember which, but I am sure that I have seen a couple of them, and it also
struck me as looking odd at the time.

Réal Rodrigue
Services informatisés
Service des bibliothèques