web4lib digest 1732; Screen captures

Yvonne Parton yparton at jgrl.lib.ms.us
Tue Feb 15 14:35:07 EST 2000

Cathy, regarding Brent's comments below, I will add that by pasting into a
program like MS Paint, and maybe Paint Shop Pro (I've never used it), you
can than cut specific images like icons or buttons off the tool bars to
paste into your manual or exercises.  BTW, I'm testing the advice of
pressing the PrintScreen button only, I have always used Shift-printscreen
and ALT-printscreen (Shift captures the full screen and ALT the active
window.)

Has anyone used the program called Screen Shot 2.0?  What is your experience
with this program as compare to Snag It or others?