Search results -- online experiment (fwd)

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Tue Feb 15 10:17:36 EST 2000

Forwarded by request of Einat Amitay <einat at ics.mq.edu.au>, please do not
respond to me.
Roy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 16:40:50 +1100
From: Einat Amitay <einat at ics.mq.edu.au>
Subject: Search results -- online experiment

Hi,

I would like to invite you to participate in an experiment I am
conducting as part of my PhD research on users' interaction with search
results. The experiment is conducted online and should take less then 10
minutes to complete. After analysing the data, I will make the results
available through my web page.

In order to participate, your browser should allow JavaScript to run
(JavaScript enabled in your browser options). It is best to view the
pages with commercial browsers like Netscape or IE (other browsers may
lose or distort some of the information).

The URL for the experiment is:
http://www.ics.mq.edu.au/~einat/experiment3/

Thanks for agreeing to participate!
+:o)