[WEB4LIB] Shy Netscape

Shirl Kennedy skenned1 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Feb 10 21:10:47 EST 2000

I've had the same problem in the past.  This document talks about the
problem when upgrading to version 4.51, but it may apply:
http://help.netscape.com/kb/consumer/19990623-1.html

Also, look here:
http://help.netscape.com/kb/consumer/19991001-4.html

Alas, if I remember correctly, the only way I was able to finally resolve
the problem was to uninstall Netscape and delete every fragment of it from
my HD, and then cruise through the registry on a search-and-destroy mission
of any mention of the program.

Shirl Kennedy
Web Doyenne
City of Clearwater (FL)