[WEB4LIB] RE: Netscape link problems...

Dan Lester dan at 84.com
Thu Feb 10 19:23:18 EST 2000

OK> Netscape has a print preview option that allows people to print
OK> only the pages they need.  I have not found this option in IE.

IE 5.5 has print preview.

And, someone made the point that you can
have NS print black on white, a convenience for light text on dark
pages.  IE goes that one better....it default prints black on white,
and has since IE4, and perhaps IE3.

Also, someone commented on printing frames.  IE5, IE5.5, and perhaps
IE4 give the option to print the selected frame, print all frames
individually, or print as displayed on the screen. All frames
individually is the default.

dan

--
Dan Lester, 3577 East Pecan, Boise, ID  83716-7115  USA
dan at 84.com   www.84.com   www.postcard.org  208-383-0165