LinkBaton stage 2

Eric Hellman eric at openly.com
Fri Feb 4 02:00:37 EST 2000

Part 3. Request for Help

The next step in our development of LinkBaton is to add "local"
libraries as targets for linking alongside the Amazons and BN's.
We're developing automated registration systems and mechanisms for
preconfiguration.

We need a few libraries to help us by participating in field trials
of LinkBaton stage 2. You need to be able to receive some sort of
ISBN hyperlink in order to participate.

We'd love to get experience connecting to a variety of library systems.

If you're interested in participating please contact me directly.

Eric

Eric Hellman
Openly Informatics, Inc.
http://www.openly.com/           21st Century Information Infrastructure