[WEB4LIB] Metadata for digital video: soliciting input

Avi Rappoport avirr at LanMinds.Com
Thu Feb 3 19:03:41 EST 2000

Howard Besser once did a great presentation on this, and he's an
expert on exactly these topics.  I don't remember the details because
it's not my topic, but I highly recommend checking his publications
and pages at <http://www.gseis.ucla.edu/~howard/>

Avi