Web-based interface software for small library collections

Lynne Busby lbusby at u.washington.edu
Mon Feb 21 17:51:17 EST 2000

I've just arrived in a similar situation at a small geology engineering
library, with a DOS-based Inmagic catalog 2 yrs out of date.  Anyone have
experience or know about Access/SQL solutions?  Hope to end up on intranet,
w/database that can talk to other SQL backends.

Comments, advice?  Thanks, Lynne

Lynne Busby
Corporate Librarian
GeoEngineers Inc