Extranets and intranets - policy docs

jillian.hiscock at doi.vic.gov.au jillian.hiscock at doi.vic.gov.au
Thu Dec 28 19:43:14 EST 2000

We are trialing B2G extranet access via our government department intranet.
The library manages the content in the intranet,  and the extranet is
challenging us with issues about G2B access to intranet content.

 I have been trying to find examples of real life extranet business
policies or practices to assist us in formulating our own management
policy. Searches of the internet seem to just source commercial and/or
software descriptions on how to set up extranet services and security
standards.

Can anyone help me source material or provide me with examples from their
own experience???

Jillian Hiscock
InfraLib
Department of Infrastructure