[WEB4LIB] Controlling popup windows in Netscape

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Wed Dec 27 13:54:25 EST 2000

Cindy,

I would encourage you to start here:

http://developer.netscape.com/docs/manuals/communicator/preferences/newprefc.html

and review the options under the "custtoolbar" settings.  I haven't worked with
Netscape on Linux so I don't know if you can do the same kinds of changes to the
"prefs.js" file.  If you can, look at my help pages that explain how (in
Windows) to change those default preferences.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library
Waterford, MI