Opera 5.01

Thomas Dowling tdowling at ohiolink.edu
Mon Dec 18 09:56:17 EST 2000

It's my turn to be Thomas Dowling again, and to point out that Opera 5.01
is out, and to complain that, while it fixes some old bugs, it introduces
some possibly serious new ones.  Tops on my list is that 5.01 ignores
"checked" and "selected" attributes in form elements.  This in itself is
enough for me to recommend that you stick with 5.00 until this gets fixed.

Thomas Dowling
tdowling at ohiolink.edu