Displaying Usenet newsgroup postings in a Web page?

Diane K. Kovacs diane at kovacs.com
Sun Dec 17 16:59:23 EST 2000

Does anyone know of software that we can use to display postings from
a Usenet newsgroup in a Web page?  The newsgroup will be local only
and fully moderated.  The software doesn't need to enable response or
posting to the newsgroup, just display of what has been posted...ala
bulletin board where everyone can browser the contents even if they
don't want to post...We've got a programmer to set up the software.
The users are not being encouraged to learn about Usenet newsgroup
browsing in general 8).
Thanks for any help you can give.
Di
Diane K. Kovacs - Kovacs Consulting Internet & World Wide Web Training
"Designing and Implementing Web-based Training"
Live Online Web-based Workshop: January  10, 17, 24, 2001
diane at kovacs.com   - http://www.kovacs.com