FW: [WEB4LIB] Cataloguing of Internet Resources

Felicia Little flittle at library.tmc.edu
Thu Dec 7 10:02:14 EST 2000

Hi Murali!

Try these links.  They may be of some help to you.

Beyond Bookmarks:  http://www.public.iastate.edu/~CYBERSTACKS/CTW.htm
OCLC Cataloging Internet resources:
http://www.oclc.org/oclc/man/9256cat/toc.htm
MIT Libraries Cataloging Oasis:  http://macfadden.mit.edu:9500/colserv/cat/
Project Aristotle (See also Beyond Bookmarks):
http://www.public.iastate.edu/~CYBERSTACKS/Aristotle.htm
Internet Resources for Cataloging:
http://www.itcompany.com/inforetriever/cat.htm

Also, there is a listserv called Intercat sponsored by OCLC:

    listserv at oclc.org

               (leave the subject line blank, with message: subscribe
intercat )

Felicia M. Little
Health Informatics Education Center
Houston Academy of Medicine - Texas Medical Center Library
1133 M.D. Anderson Boulevard
Houston, Texas  77030

"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their
own governors, must arm themselves with the power that knowledge gives." -
James Madison