[WEB4LIB] Re: listserver settings to reject postings with

Nancy Sosna Bohm plum at ulink.net
Mon Dec 4 15:29:18 EST 2000

> The solution we are presently reviewing strips attachments from
> messages, it doesn't refuse messages that have attachments. Stay
> tuned.
> Roy Tennant

Sounds good.

At 5pm a week ago Friday I was just tired enough to think opening a dot exe
attachment from a trusted source would be okay because I was at work and
surely the virus protection would catch it if it was one. I was wrong. Over
the weekend the Network Administrator reformatted my computer to deal with
it. I still have no access to the printer. Never open an exe attachment.