[WEB4LIB] Virus just hit the list

Marcia S. Middleton middlem at uhls.lib.ny.us
Mon Dec 4 11:35:46 EST 2000

Isn't it time to implement a mechanism for not accepting attached files
to the list?  This is the second list I'm on that's been infected in the
last week (two different viruses).  Antivirus software helps but a lot
of chaos could be avoided simply by not physically allowing attacments
to postings.

Just my humble opinion....

Marcia S. Middleton
Automation Services Librarian