Anyone using WebBoard?

Smith, Barbara BSmith at imls.fed.us
Tue Aug 29 16:47:55 EDT 2000

We're doing a 30 day trial of WebBoard software (O'Reilly & Associates),
with the idea of using it to communicate with our various grant
constituencies.  After several days we've found it to be easy to use, fun,
and it has a lot of very nice features that could be useful.

Are any of you experienced with WebBoard?  What thoughts do you have about
it?  If you're using some other conferencing software, which one?  why?  and
is it working for you?

Thanks in advance, Barbara
Barbara G. Smith,  Technology Officer
Institute of Museum and Library Services
1100 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Room 802
Washington, DC 20506

voice:    202/606-5254
fax:       202/606-1077