Searching for AIDS

Eric Rumsey rumsey at blue.weeg.uiowa.edu
Thu Aug 24 15:03:04 EDT 2000

A month ago, I posted a message to the list about my article on searching
for AIDS, in which I said Google was the best search engine to use.
Comments from list members have shown me that other search engines have
advantages, however. The article has been rewritten, and is at:
http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/hardin/md/notes6.html

Thanks to the people who commented on the first version -- The revised
version is greatly improved -- If at first you don't succeed ...

Further comments appreciated.

Eric Rumsey, Hardin Library for the Health Sciences
University of Iowa, Iowa City IA 52242
<eric-rumsey at uiowa.edu>
319-335-9875 (voice), 319-335-9897 (fax)
Hardin Meta Directory of Internet Health Sources - Kudos -
http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/hardin/md/news.html