InFoPeople looking for trainer in California

Cheryl Gould gouldc at infopeople.org
Thu Aug 24 11:29:22 EDT 2000

Web4lib,

InFoPeople, the California State Library training organization, is looking
for someone to work with us on developing a workshop on "Planning and
Developing a Library Intranet" and teaching it 6-8 times around the state.

The person should work in a library in California and have experience
planning for the use of an Intranet in a library.  We would like to include
ideas about getting "buy in", running focus groups, determining who should
have access and how they get it, what should be on the Intranet, and
creative ways libraries can use an Intranet.  The candidate does not have
to be from a public library nor do they need to know the technical parts of
implementing the Intranet.

If anyone has information on a person we might consider as a trainer for
such a workshop or knowledge of a California library that has an Intranet
where I might follow up on who helped in the planning, please contact
Cheryl Gould directly at

gouldc at infopeople.org

If possible, please include any contact information you may have about
potential trainers.

Thank You,

Cheryl Gould
Lead InFoPeople Trainer