Standard or averages for lib. PC's

Lammers, Deborah dlammers at pamunkeylibrary.org
Wed Aug 23 10:56:17 EDT 2000

Maybe this article would help:

Author(s): Flower, Eric S.
Title: PC systems for the connected desktop: networking in the 21st century.

Source: Computers in Libraries v. 20 no7 (July/Aug. 2000) p. 8-18
Standard No: ISSN: 1041-7915

I skimmed it and it seems to have purchasing recommendations.

Regards,

Deborah Lammers, Supervising Librarian
Pamunkey Regional Library, Hanover, VA
Phone (804) 537-6214  FAX (804) 537-6389
dlammers at pamunkeylibrary.org <mailto:dlammers at pamunkeylibrary.org>
http://www.pamunkeylibrary.org <http://www.pamunkeylibrary.org>