[WEB4LIB] the local users' large font setting

WebMaster - Library WEBM at clearwater-fl.com
Wed Aug 16 12:07:12 EDT 2000

Uh, late at night after a l-o-n-g day in front of the screen, I've been
known to reset my browser text size to Large or Largest.  And my only visual
disability is "middle-age eyes."  There are folks out there with permanently
impaired vision who truly need to use large fonts on a full-time basis.
Give 'em a break and change your nagivation buttons.

Shirl Kennedy
Web Doyenne
City of Clearwater, FL

We have enough youth.  How about a fountain of smart?