the local users' large font setting

Susanne Baker bakers at gov.on.ca
Wed Aug 16 11:59:05 EDT 2000

Hi all

I am not at all sure this is actually possible, indeed, I'm reasonably
sure it's not, but...here goes anyways <g>.

Is there any setting that i can incorporate into my code that will
override the 'large font' setting on a users' machine.  The context is
that we have navigation buttons on our site
(http://www.gov.on.ca/fin/) that are fine under the regular settings.  If
a user chooses to have the large fonts on their machine in order to see
better, the buttons look horrid.

Is there a style setting that might accomodate this?  Other suggestions
are also most gratefully received.  I've tinkered a bit with style
settings in the table and body tags to no avail.

thanks muchly
Susanne Baker
Systems Librarian
Research and Information Services