Ranganathan - OT digression

Melissa D. Johnson johnsonm at acu.edu
Thu Aug 10 12:15:05 EDT 2000

I am graduating Saturday from the co-operative program offered by Texas
Women's University and University of North Texas (TWU/UNT). We studied
Ranganathan and the 5 principles, and I even made references to the
principle "save the time of the reader" in my final exam (for UNT).

Melissa Johnson
Reference Librarian
Abilene Christian University
Brown Library