[WEB4LIB] desktp pub software for print and web

Sue Kamm suekamm at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 7 14:24:34 EDT 2000

Wes Edens wrote:

> Can anyone advise us on desktop publishing software that would allow
> us to create documents in print or in HTML and easily convert back and
> forth?  We want this for creating library user guides that will be
> handed out and distributed via the web.Thanks in advance.Wes
> Edensedensw at t-bird.eduElectronic Resources LibrarianThunderbird, the
> American Graduate School of Int'l Mgt602.978.7897Fax: 602.978.7407

You can use Microsoft Word and save your product in both .doc and .htm
formats.  Word 2000 uses style sheets as far as I can tell, which makes
correcting code a bit clunky, IMO.

--
Your friendly CyberGoddess and ALA Councilor,
Sue Kamm
email:  suekamm at mindspring.com
"It's a mere moment in a man's life between the All-Star Game and the
Old Timers' Game."
--Vin Scully