Library Chat Room Registry [?]

Gerry Mckiernan GMCKIERN at gwgate.lib.iastate.edu
Sun Aug 6 17:46:10 EDT 2000

                        _Library Chat Room Registry [?]_

     I am interested in knowing if there is a *compilation* of the Web sites of
libraries that offer Chat Room services for reference, research, or other information services.

BTW:     I have discovered a registry of *E-Mail Reference* sites
by Bernie Sloan of the University of Illinois at Urbana_Champaign Graduate School of Library and Information Science [My Alma Mater][Go Illini !]  at:

          http://www.lis.uiuc.edu/~b-sloan/e-mail.html

   As Always, Any and All contributions, questions, comments, etc. are Most Welcome!

Gerry McKiernan
Theoretical Librarian
Iowa State University
Ames IA 50011

gerrymck at iastate.edu

              "The Best Way to Predict the Future is to Chat About It!"
                                            With Apologies to Alan Kay