[WEB4LIB] 'Flash' Tool

Avi Rappoport avirr at LanMinds.Com
Fri Aug 4 12:37:31 EDT 2000

At the moment, Flash sites are invisible to blind users, though there
is some pressure on Macromedia to add the appropriate information for
speaking browsers.

It doesn't much matter for intros and tutorials, but for other Flash
sites, be sure to use the AfterShock utility to create an HTML
version that can be read by search engines and speaking browsers.

Avi