[WEB4LIB] Re: Signing up the multitudes for Internet use

Kinsmith, Sharon SKinsmith at mpls.lib.mn.us
Thu Aug 3 13:44:32 EDT 2000

We're purchasing CybraryN from Computers by Design.  It allows us to have
patrons log in and be authenticated against our Library System database
(Innovative Interfaces Inc. or Triple-I).  We can set up the amount of time
each type of computer allows a patron withing a specified period.  Most of
our computers will be set up for a 1 hour or 1/2 hour per day time period,
but we may set up some that allow quick checking of email and set them up
with 15 minutes per day per patron.  Their web site is
http://www.cybraryn.com.

Sharon Kinsmith
Manager, Systems & Telecommunications
Minneapolis Public Library