[WEB4LIB] ColdFusion for Sun

Brian Westra bwestra at u.washington.edu
Tue Aug 1 12:07:57 EDT 2000

Stephen, have you posted your question (or searched the archives) of the
ColdFusion Support Conference (http://forums.allaire.com/devconf/main.cfm)?
You may also want to directly contact people who have posted there, such as
this one: http://forums.allaire.com/devconf/Index.cfm?Message_ID=484647

Brian Westra
Library Systems Intern
Health Sciences Library, University of Washington
bwestra at u.washington.edu     206-543-7497