[WEB4LIB] remote reference

Sloan, Bernie bernies at uillinois.edu
Sat Apr 29 20:25:13 EDT 2000

Rob,

I would be really interested in getting more info on your remote reference
project.

Also, you may have seen my reference to this earlier this week, but there is
a proposal for NSF funding for a remote reference research project that
might be of interest to you. They propose to use LivePerson, I believe. See:

http://www.library.cmu.edu/Libraries/24x7.pdf

Bernie Sloan