Adobe Acrobat Capture 2.0

Sharon Berglund sharonb at hawaii.edu
Thu Apr 20 22:41:58 EDT 2000

Aloha,

Are any of you using Adobe Acrobat Capture to create searchable pdf
documents?  We are thinking of using this product to mount our collection
of historical documents and would like to know the success and
shortcomings of this product, especially any advantages it might have over
the most current version of generic Adobe Acrobat.

Your collective wisdom is greatly appreciated.

Sharon L. Berglund
Hawaii Medical Library      voice 808-536-9302
1221 Punchbowl Street       fax   808-524-6956
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813      email sharonb at hawaii.edu
                              OR  berglund at hml.org