[WEB4LIB] Re: "Talking About Public Access: PACS-L's First Decade"

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Thu Apr 6 15:22:07 EDT 2000

One small clarification regarding list statistics. I spend a good deal of
time "cleaning up" (removing 'dead' email addresses) the subscription list
for Web4Lib. Therefore, I will stand behind Web4Lib statistics as being
up-to-date and accurate as much as is humanly possible. I can also attest
to the fact that the lists sees quite a bit of "churn" (people coming on,
people going off), despite the fact that we seem to have leveled off
recently at 3,100 - 3,200 subscribers.
Roy Tennant