[WEB4LIB] Observations on Netscape 6

Dennis Moser dennism at library.tmc.edu
Thu Apr 6 15:11:05 EDT 2000

The other fun file to play with is the
"\chrome\global\content\default\globalOverlay.xul" ...since some of it is
read to the NavigatorOverlay.xul file (if that's the correct way to describe
its interactions! All I know is I got rid of the obnxious Mail and News
picks!)

Dennis Moser, MILS, Web Librarian
John P. McGovern Historical Collections and Research Center
Houston Academy of Medicine-Texas Medical Center Library
1133 M. D. Anderson Blvd, Houston, TX 77030-2809
dennism at library.tmc.edu