[WEB4LIB] Hotbar.com

Randy Souther southerr at usfca.edu
Thu Apr 13 17:40:07 EDT 2000

I'm currently testing "Deep Freeze" from Hyper Technologies
(http://www.hypertec.com/). It leaves the PC in a seemingly completely open
state (everything is accessible), and patrons can download, install, delete,
configure to their heart's content. When the PC is rebooted, it is returned
to its original state. The program installs in about a minute, and so far it
does what it says it will do.

--
Randy Souther
Reference Technology Librarian