[WEB4LIB] Re: "Talking About Public Access: PACS-L's First Decade"

Dan Marmion dmarmion at nd.edu
Wed Apr 5 16:30:20 EDT 2000

Kudos to Walt for the article, and I especially want to second Roy's comments
regarding Charles Bailey's contribution.  Charles always downplayed the amount

of time he spent as moderator, but I suspect it was a much greater effort than

he let on.  Charles, you're first class!!

Dan Marmion

--
Dan Marmion        (dmarmion at nd.edu)
Associate Director, Information Systems and Access