CSS, HTML4, and DHTML4 (follow-up)

Don Yarman yarmando at ghpl.org
Wed Apr 5 09:47:46 EDT 2000

Web4Librains--

In late February, I wrote to the list about the difficulties
I was having with the local consultants who were updating
our Web site.  I want to thank you all again for your help.
They did the work we asked for, migrating their designs to
use CSS and bringing the site in line with Bobby compliance.

The "finished" product is available for viewing at its
permanent home, http://www.ghpl.org.  I am steadily working
my way through it, fixing some bugs and making the many small
changes that we librarians are wont to ask for.  If you have
nothing better to do, you're quite welcome to visit and offer
me advice and criticism.

Always grateful for this list and its invaluable help, I
remain your humble and obedient servant,

                              Don Yarman
                              Grandview Hts Public Library
                              yarmando at ghpl.org