ColdFusion, IIS4 and Index Server

Richard M Page rpage at okstate.edu
Tue Apr 4 12:46:08 EDT 2000

Hi! I've started working with ColdFusion and have a question for anyone
who has the following combination: NT4 with IIS4 and Index Server using
ColdFusion 4.x.

Have you tried to get ColdFusion to see the Index Server catalogs, and,
if so, what did you have to do? Details will be especially important.

I have not been that happy with the very simple search page that I put
together from the Microsoft sample code to access the Index Server data-
bases. ColdFusion has a lot more options, but I'm not sure how to get
the two connected.

Thank you,
        Richard

 Richard M. Page
 Library Systems Department, 224A Library
 Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK 74078-1070
 (405) 744-5347 Voice (405) 744-7579 Fax
 E-Mail: rpage at okstate.edu  URL: http://el0455.lib.okstate.edu/