Query: Cobalt Qube2

Fazia Begum Rizvi fazia at swt.edu
Wed Sep 29 15:12:50 EDT 1999

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone out there has an experience or real world
stories I can pass along to another department, concerning Cobalt
Qube2. They are thinking about changing their server setup. Currently
they are running all server operations (file, web, limited email) via
AppleShare IP 6.2 on an older G3. With the addition of a new Masters
program and more faculty that are adding multimedia presentations to
their lectures, they are looking at changing their hardware setup.
One of the options that, on the surface, has some appeal to them is
the Cobalt Qube2. I don't really know anything about this setup, but
if anyone else out there has some info or experience in using the
Cobalt Qube2 for web serving, I could pass along the info.

-Faz

Fazia Begum Rizvi
University Webmaster
Southwest Texas State University