[WEB4LIB] Re: CSS Includes (SSI)

Brian Sheppard bboru at si.umich.edu
Wed Sep 29 11:36:18 EDT 1999

Here's an example, but I should point out this makes use of XSSI
(extended server side includes). Apache has the docs on these as well. The
only difference is that XSSIs allow you to make conditional statements, as
below. The two partial html files are 'fancy' and 'plain.' As one of the
other posts mentioned, you may want to name these without the html
extension.

<!--#if expr="$HTTP_USER_AGENT = /Mozilla\/4/" -->
<!--#include virtual="fancy.html" -->
<!--#include virtual="plain.html" -->
<!--#endif -->

-Brian