Homework Central

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Mon Sep 27 16:50:20 EDT 1999

It has come to my attention that Homework Central is "framing" all sites
to which it points. I've asked them to cease and desist from framing our
sites, but so far they have not complied. Therefore, I am using the
following scrap of Javascript to break out of their frame:

<Script Language="JavaScript">
<!--
setTimeout ("changePage()", 0);
function changePage() {
if (self.parent.frames.length != 0)
self.parent.location= "index.html";
}
// -->
</script>

(Where "index.html" is the name of the file in which it is placed). I hate
being forced to do this, so if anyone has any other ideas, I'm all ears.
By the way, you should go check it out. So far I've found pointers to
Stanford Univ. Library pages, as well as pointers to sites at Harvard,
Univ. of Virginia, Univ. of Michigan...
Roy Tennant