Webpage usage stats & Calendar software

Michael A. Weber webermi at alvernia.edu
Sun Sep 19 15:19:25 EDT 1999

Hello everyone,

I am new to the list.  Our library Dean has just asked me about collecting
web stats and adding calendar software to our webpage.

Concerning webpage hit stats -- which ones are relevant, which ones are
worth collecting, what trends are significant, is their a standard way to
interpret them, etc.

Concerning calendar software -- I would like some feed back on products
that you are  finding useful.

Concerning both topics -- does any one know of a site that address these
topics, or journal articles or (dare I say) a book on these topics?

I'd appreciate your response

Thank you

Mike Weber
Michael Weber