Embedded Multimedia Electronic Journal Candidates

Gerry Mckiernan GMCKIERN at gwgate.lib.iastate.edu
Thu Sep 9 15:20:17 EDT 1999

    _Embedded Multimedia Electronic Journal Candidates_

   I am greatly interested in learning of other electronic journals that have integrated or incorporated a multimedia component within their issues for listing in _M-Bed(sm)_, my Registry of Embedded Multimedia Electronic Journals. M-Bed(sm) is available at

  http://www.public.iastate.edu/~CYBERSTACKS/M-Bed.htm

Common types of multimedia include audio and video files as well as two-dimensional and 3-D models, and supplemental datasets

  As a adjunct to the registry, I have also compiled
a General Bibliography of key works on Web multimedia that include Web sites as well as recent and forthcoming books and articles that I believe will be of interest to a wide audience.

  As Always, Any and All contributions, comments, queries, critiques, questions, etc. etc. regarding multimedia e-journals or candidate book titles about multimedia on the Web are Most Welcome.

  Regards,

/Gerry McKiernan
Theoretical Librarian
Iowa State University
Ames IA 50011

gerrymck at iastate.edu

"Some problems are so difficult they can't be solved in a million years unless someone thinks about them for five minutes" / H. L. Mencken