FSO (Fulltext Sources Online)

Floyd Ingram fingram at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 20 07:42:46 EDT 1999

Cross-posted.

Hey y'all,

I received information on the FSO (Fulltext Sources Online), published by
Information Today, Inc.  It consists of DIALOG, Gale, OCLC, LEXIS-NEXIS,
Westlaw and other resources in the online package.  Has anyone reviewed
this?  Does anyone have this online service in their library?  What is your
view on this product?  Would you recommend it?  What advantages or
disadvantages are there of this product?  Please reply directly to me (since
I am set to "nomail" on certain lists).

Thanks in advance.

MSC 25
Floyd Ingram
Director of Library Services
Benedict College
Columbia, South Carolina 29204-1086

Voice: (803) 253-5182 or 5181; Fax: (801) 327-3914 Home or (803) 540-2528
Office
E-mail: <mailto:fingram at mindspring.com>
Homepage: <http://fingram.home.mindspring.com>