Norton Ghost, CSS icky under IE

Karen G. Schneider kgs at bluehighways.com
Sat Sep 25 11:16:58 EDT 1999

Kyle mentioned Norton Ghost.  Let me get specific: anyone out there now
using it to restore PCs?  How about success with similar products?  We're
planning to go this route with our 17 public PCs.  (It would seem to me that
having PCs of the same type/make/model/config would be an asset, too...)

Regarding CSS, what version of IE?  What version of HTML?  What's not
looking right?  Have a page we can see?  We're working on a
second-generation website and initially had some issues with how pages
displayed... when I tried to track the problems, I was stumped, got on some
false leads, etc.

Karen G. Schneider kgs at bluehighways.com
Assistant Director of Technology
Shenendehowa Public Library, Clifton Park, NY
Happiness is a new hard drive!