[WEB4LIB] Re: HTML ? -- Sizing a web page

John Gresham jgresham at fontbonne.edu
Fri Oct 29 10:49:28 EDT 1999

If you use Frontpage there is  a plug in that will write a script for you to
do this (I used it to have a small interlibrary loan request window open up)
The plug in is called el scripto the producer is Big Lime --
http://www.elscripto.com/ its not free but not exxpensive either -- a great
solution for java deficient folks like me!
John Gresham, MLS PhD
Library Director, Fontbonne College
6800 Wydown Blvd. St Louis, MO 63105
http://www.fontbonne.edu/libserv/
Phone:(314)889-4567 Fax:(314)719-8040
Email: jgresham at fontbonne.edu
Finding God in Cyberspace: A Guide to Religious Studies Resources on the
Internet http://www.fontbonne.edu/libserv/fgic/fgic.htm