[WEB4LIB] Whither Printing or Printing in Kiosk or SK mode?!

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Tue Oct 26 10:34:20 EDT 1999

Assuming you haven't disabled the short-cut keys, you can print from these modes
using the CTRL-P keys.  If you have disabled the short-cut keys, you'll need to
configure your browser to load the toolbar, which includes the Print button, when
the browser loads.  You can get the directions on how to do that at:

http://northville.lib.mi.us/tech/netscape.html

One final note - if you don't want to use the standard "toolbar" - I recall a
couple of mentions on this list a while back of Editing the Netscape Guide buttons
to function as a "customized" toolbar where you could include commands like Print
and Find on the Personal Toolbar by setting those buttons to call Javascript
commands that Netscape recognizes.  It isn't that difficult and although not as
pretty as the toolbar, it can give you the same functionality.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library
Waterford, MI