ILSR September 1999 issue

Nina Platt nplatt at legarto.minn.net
Thu Oct 21 08:32:02 EDT 1999

This notice of a free resource of interest to librarians has been cross-posted.  Please accept our apologies for any duplication.

The September 1999 issue of Integrated Library System Reports is now available at http://www.ilsr.com/  - Check out the following new articles/reviews:

ILSR FYI : Summary of the current IOLS news.

SIRSI Unicorn : Review of SIRSI Unicorn by Mary K. Dzurinko.

Maree Millard's Tips and Hints on Library Automation and Automated Library Systems: Reprint of Maree Millard's article.

Current News: Links to current press releases.

You may notice that we've taken a hiatus of late.  During that time we've done some redesign of our web site.  Please let us know if you find it more useful.  Our next step is to update the Reviews section.  Look for that update within the next month.

Thanks,
Nina Platt and Mary K. Dzurinko
nplatt at ilsr.com
dzurinko at ilsr.com