Scratch & Sniff Web Sites

Rich.Harrington at co.hennepin.mn.us Rich.Harrington at co.hennepin.mn.us
Fri Oct 15 10:39:12 EDT 1999

Life Imitates Satire Dept.

I don't recall where I first heard about this -- it may have been here on
Web4Lib.  But an outfit called RealAroma has had this idea for years.  See
http://www.realaroma.com for details.

The ZD article didn't say anything about it, but we'll know that DigiScent has
been trolling RealAroma's Web site if we start hearing about the SmellU
SmellMe(R) Aroma Conferencing software.

Rich Harrington
Hennepin Co. Law Library
Minneapolis, MN