[WEB4LIB] Re: new search site - Oingo

Mark Gooch Mark.Gooch at law.csuohio.edu
Wed Oct 13 12:50:56 EDT 1999

Actually you are both right.  There is a Goober Grape put out by
Smucker's and there was a Koogle peanut butter back in the 1970s (I had
a friend with the same nick-name).

Getting back to the topic, there is a story on the CNN web site today
describing these new types of search engines:

http://www.cnn.com/TECH/computing/9910/12/new.search.idg/index.html

Mark

--
Mark D. Gooch                    Cleveland State University
Electronic Services Librarian    1801 Euclid Ave.
             Mark.Gooch at law.csuohio.edu
          http://www.law.csuohio.edu/lawlibrary/

"I guess we still have some bugs to work out,"
 --Bill Gates at Comdex 98 in Chicago as Windows98 crashed on him