[WEB4LIB] RE: multi language support

Michael Sauers msauers at bcr.org
Fri Oct 8 13:29:41 EDT 1999

> But in IE, some languages do not work well and make a lot of problems. In
> Netscape, many language shareware or freeware  are available.
> When you "turn
> on" the software, it translates the page for you. Some of those
> features do
> no compatible with IE.

The only time I've ever dealt with other languages (i.e. Character Sets) and
IE was with a page in Hebrew which I do not read or speak. The user I had
said it looked great after the auto-download and install.

Michael Sauers, Internet Trainer
Bibliographical Center for Research (BCR)
Aurora, CO :: msauers at bcr.org :: http://www.bcr.org/~msauers
The WWW Library Directory is @ http://www.webpan.com/msauers/libdir/
Buy books, music or videos online? http://www.acses.com/?partner=1307

Child: Do not try to bend the spoon, that is impossible.
       Just realize the truth.
Neo:   What is the truth?
Child: There is no spoon.	-- The Matrix

Opinions expressed are my own unless otherwise noted.