java popups on library web sites

laura hudson hudsonl at oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Thu Oct 7 13:07:00 EDT 1999

Hi,

We at Ohio University have just redesigned our Web site:  http://www.library.ohiou.edu/ .  We're considering making the five main elements on the page have javascript mouseovers--so tha when people put their curser over one of the elements, they'll get some information about what's in it.  I'm interested in getting URL's for libraries that do this.

Anybody?

Reply privately and I'll be glad to summarize if anyone is interested.  Thanks in advance.

Laura Hudson
Reference Librarian | Web Manager	| Communication Bibliographer
Alden Library Reference Department
Ohio University Libraries
email:  hudsonl at ohiou.edu | phone:  740-593-9683 | fax:  740-593-0138